Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Re: La Liga

Villarreal manager, Marcelino has admitted that Argentine centre-back, Mateo Musacchio could remain with the club, despite reports several weeks ago that the player was set to join Tottenham Hotspur.

Musacchio played in Villarreal’s friendly win over Sassuolo two days ago and following the match, Marcelino admitted once more that his loss would be a massive blow to the team and that the coach sees him “closer to staying” than he did several weeks ago.

“I, like everyone else at the club, hope Mateo stays.
    “I see him closer to staying than leaving. But I can’t say that with 100% certainty.”

Other sources close to the club have informed AS that “the way things are going now there won’t be any changes.”

More importantly, Villarreal are a week away from the start of the La Liga season and two weeks away from the close of the summer transfer window, making the quality replacement of one of their best players nearly impossible ahead of a campaign that will see the Yellow Submarine involved in three competitions.

Comentario

Cordoba defensive midfielder Luis ‘Luso’ Delgado will miss the club’s 2014-15 La Liga opener against Real Madrid next week after the 29-year-old tore his right calf muscle.

The club confirmed on Friday that the midfielder would miss up to four weeks due to the Grade II right calf tear, leaving Albert Ferrer to one of the younger or veteran midfielders to take his place.

Luso played 37 matches in Cordoba’s triumphant promotional season and was crucial to the squad’s success in his first season since coming from Girona in the summer of 2013.

Luso has yet to play a match in the Primera division and will have to wait until at least the end of September before fulfilling his dream.

Comentario

Malaga midfielder, Recio is excited to be back with Malaga after spending the past two seasons on loan with Granada and feels that after his performances this pre-season, he is prepared to play a greater role with the team.

In a lengthy interview with Malaga CF TV posted on the club’s official website, Recio first discussed the team’s new tactics under new manager, Javi Gracia and their objectives for the upcoming 2014-15 season.

“Out of the six matches we’ve played during the pre-season, I think we’ve performed well. The coach wants us to dominate possession and stay tight upfront…We’re focusing our positioning more in the rival’s half of the pitch in order to keep possession of the ball. There are things we need to improve on, but we’re playing an attractive style of football. We need to make sure the good results accompany our style of play, which is what matters.

“I’ve been surprised by the new signings, and the young players who have come up are playing to a high level. We’ve got a mixture of older and younger players, who are all really keen to get the season started. We’re a skilful, quality side. I think if we all bring our different qualities to each game, we can have a great year.”

Recio went on to discuss their first match of the season against Champions League side, Athletic Bilbao.

“It’s going to be a tough match, as they tend to play a high intensity game whether it be with impressive touch football, free kicks or controlling the ball in the air. They are a complete team, so it’s going to be difficult for us. However at our ground in front of our fans, and with the team we’ve got now, I believe we can defeat any rival. I hope we can clinch victory on the last Saturday of the ‘feria’, earn three points and celebrate all night!”

Recio then discussed his own personal growth from the club’s youth system and progression from his time at Malaga and hopes to remain at Malaga for the forseeable future.

“Four years ago I was where they are now; taking part in pre-season training and trying to make my debut with the first team. We always try and help the younger players as much as we can, as it’s important they feel confident and comfortable within the group. They all have very good qualities, and now need to focus on working hard to stay in the team.

“I would really love to stay here and show what I’ve learnt in Granada CF over the past season and a half. I got the chance to take part in a lot of games. I think I’m capable and I really want to work hard and be a part of the group. The more matches you play, the more confidence you acquire, more experience and better movement around the pitch…I’ve improved a lot in defence, which has come from playing more football.

“This is my city, my home…I’m with my girlfriend and my friends and family who have been supporting me, and I really couldn’t be in a better place. This is where I grew up, and for me it is the best city in the world. I’m so happy both personally and professionally, and hope we have a great season.”

Comentario

Bosnian international Haris Medunjanin is relishing his second opportunity to make an impact in La Liga, this time with Deportivo La Coruña, having admitted that his first attempt with Real Valladolid was difficult.

Now 29-years-old, midfielder Haris Medunjanin believes that the experience he’s gained, since his first spell in La Liga with Real Valladolid between 2008 and 2010, will help him perform better in Spanish football with Deportivo La Coruña, having joined the Galician club this week.

“I’ve changed a lot. Now I’m more defensive and I come here with a lot of experience. In my first spell I was very young, I came from the second team of AZ Alkmaar and that meant it was very difficult.”

Medunjanin also explained that the chance to join Deportivo was one he couldn’t refuse, emphasising the quality of the football in La Liga and the style of play that manager Víctor Fernández wants to see from the team.

“When a project comes along to play in Spain, you have to take the opportunity. This is the kind of football I like and we have a manager who likes us to move the ball around well. That’s one of the reasons why I came here.”

The instructions that his manager has given him, during his first training sessions and outings with the team, are simple and effective.

“He told me I have to relax, train well and improve myself each day. That’s all I have to do.”

Aware that there will be a great deal expected from him by fans at Riazor this season, Medunjanin is keen to help the team secure their permanence in the top-flight.

“I know the great history of this club, along with the promotions and relegations in the last few seasons. Now I can help the team to stay in the Primera. It will be very important to play as a team and by doing that, we’ll stay at this level.”

Finally, Medunjanin enthused that his participation at the World Cup this summer with Bosnia, is something he genuinely relished.

“It was a dream come true. For a small country like Bosnia to be at the World Cup is really good. Everyone in my country was happy and for ourselves, it was a great experience.”

Comentario

Celta Vigo defender, Gustavo Cabral feels that squad has been progressing well throughout the pre-season and insists that they must continue growing and improving.

In his recent press conference, Cabral expressed his excitement for the new season and admits that beating their Galician rivals Deportivo La Coruna earlier in the week provides a marker for the team’s progress.

“Our mindset is that we must keep working and keep growing because the team is coming from less to more. After beating Depor, the group is calmer because we know that we must continue working in order to grow as a team.”

Cabral then spoke about his own status and if he thinks he will be the starter for the La Liga opener.

“It was important to start against Depor, but we need to wait and see who plays tomorrow against Cagliari and then it’s up to the coach to decide who will play in the La Liga opener.”

Cabral went on to add that he doesn’t know much about the team’s newest addition, Nemanja Radoja, but is eager to see what he can bring to the squad.

“We’ve seen very little of him because he hasn’t played in a friendly yet. From what we’ve seen in training, he’s a player with good quality and is well positioned, but we have to keep watching him. It’s important that he adapts and learns the language quickly because communication between the centre-backs and the pivot is key.”

Cabral concluded by discussing the status of his Spanish citizenship.

“It’s a process I’ve been going through since last year, but I just have to wait until December or the next year. It’s an important issue for both sides, for me because it give me more options and for the club because it opens up a non-EU place.”

Comentario

No os quiero asustar, pero es muy probable que el Madrid descienda este año a 2ª B, está perdiendo 1-2 contra la Fiorentina.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Flaman Ver Mensaje
                No os quiero asustar, pero es muy probable que el Madrid descienda este año a 2ª B, está perdiendo 1-2 contra la Fiorentina.
                si claro....... están liando la que están liando en 2ª para subir al castilla y ahora van de descender a primer equipo

jejejejejeje

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                Espere un momento...
                X