X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

re: Mercado de Fichajes

Originalmente publicado por Blackgon Ver Mensaje
    Ya es oficial la marcha de Luis Suárez al Barcelona, mi pregunta, ¿Es Neymar-Messi-Suárez la mejor delantera sudamericana posible? ¿O pondríais antes a otros como Cavani, Agüero, Di María, Falcao o James?
    Quizás que la mejor sea con Falcao, pero si está al 100%.

Comentario

Infante, el máquina del Mirandés, a la Ponfe

Comentario

Raro es pero vamos mas que ha aguantao en el barcelona,con suplencias y cambios inmerecidos, y que ha jugado de 9 cuando es un mc o mp vamos para mi el el recambio ideal de Lampard y sigo muchisimo el chelsea y Cesc es el unico Mc que tiene para crear futbol supongo que jugara junto a Matic en el 2 pivote o algun partido por delante de 2 pivotes y que jugara casi todos los partidos porque sin Lampard ni David Luiz ni uno que de pases.

Comentario

According to German newspaper Bild, this Thursday will see Toni Kroos be presented as Real Madrid’s newest signing.

Barely a day after helping Germany claim their 4th World Cup title with a 1-0 win in the final over Argentina, Kroos has been reported to be close to penning a contract with the Champions League holders.

Despite Karl-Heinz Rummenigge previously expressing his certainty about the 24-year-old staying with Bayern Munich, reports from Germany have indicated that Kroos will sign a 5 year contract at Madrid, who are said to be willing to pay in the region of 30 million euros for the German’s services.

An increase in Kroos’ salary is also expected at Madrid, and this is thought to be one of the key factors in his alleged decision to leave the Bundesliga winners. His agent has told DPA that an announcement regarding the player’s future will be revealed in the next two days.

Comentario

Espanyol have announced the signing of Ecuador international, Felipe Caicedo, who joins Los Periquitos on a two-year contract.

It’s a move that has taken some time to complete, given Espanyol have been interested in Felipe Caicedo for some considerable time, but on Tuesday, the club officially announced his capture.

25-year-old Caidedo joins Espanyol on a two-year contract during the afternoon with club president, Joan Collet, having secured his release on a free transfer from Qatari club, Al-Jazira.

Having previously had spells in La Liga with both Levante and Málaga, the Equador international, who competed at this summer’s World Cup in Brazil, will spend the night in Barcelona before linking up with his new team-mates, at their pre-season training base in Garòs.

Comentario

Real Madrid have reportedly agreed to personal terms with Colombian World Cup star, James Rodriguez and will now negotiate the transfer of the attacking midfielder from Monaco, in a deal that is expected to be worth €70 million with the addition of Casemiro.

According to Spanish sports daily AS, Real Madrid will pay James €7.5 million per season, but the hard part will be convincing Monaco to lower their €80 million asking price, which they intend to do by adding Brazilian midfielder, Casemiro.

Real Madrid intends to sell Angel Di Maria for roughly €60 million to Paris Saint Germain and Sami Khedira to one of the many English clubs interested in the 27-year-0ld, leaving Real Madrid’s coffers bursting at the seams and ready to fully move ahead with negotiations with Monaco.

The report goes on to state that Monaco had originally asked for Pepe or Coentrão, but Real Madrid refused and it is believed that they have agreed to send Casemiro to the Ligue 1 side and are just negotiating the price.

Another interesting twist to the deal was reportedly by Spanish newspaper, El Confidencial, which stated that Barcelona was going to launch a €90 million bid for James next summer, but James gave the Blaugrana a firm now when presented with the idea, insisting that he only wished to join Real Madrid.

Comentario

Chelsea have officially completed the signing of Spanish striker Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid on a five-year contract, the English club have confirmed.

The Blues met the buy-out clause of the 25-year-old earlier this month which was reported to be around £32 million, having been linked with the Stamford Bridge outfit for a number of months.

“The forward said he couldn’t wait to get started in the Premier League. He told Home,

“I am very happy to sign for Chelsea. Everybody knows it is a big club in a very competitive league, and I am very excited to get started in England with a fantastic coach and team-mates. Having played against Chelsea last season I know the high quality of the squad I am joining.

“I would like to thank everybody at Atletico who made me into the player I am, it was an incredible time for me, but now I am starting a new adventure and I hope to win many trophies with Chelsea.”

Comentario

Celta Vigo forward Nolito feels the squad being assembled this summer is very competitive, leading him to believe they’ll be a tough match for any opponent they face this season, in La Liga.

Just over a week into their pre-season schedule and now having arrived at the Marbella Football Center, on the Costa del Sol, forward Nolito is back in his home region of Andalucía.

Speaking to journalists after their first training session at the Marbella facilities, Nolito is full of confidence about how Celta Vigo can perform this season, given the new arrivals and the depth of competition in the squad.

“From what I’ve seen over the last few days, we’ve formed a team that will cause opponents a lot of trouble this season in La Liga. If we can keep doing things as well as we are, we can stand up to any opponent, but we can’t afford to relax for one moment. We have to do the same or better than last season.”

“Every one of us in this squad could play in the starting eleven. I think there’s going to be a lot of strong competition. Those who have recently arrived will bring a lot to the team. We’re a squad with a good mix of youth and experience, which will serve us well.”

Nolito also noted that whilst there are differences between their former manager and his replacement, both are demanding and that’s positive for the team.

“Everything is going phenomenally well with the new coaching team. The methods of Berizzo are different to Enrique, but just as good.”

Admitting that the rigorous training schedules in pre-season can be a chore, Nolito conceded that it’s always worth the effort in the long run.

“Nobody really likes pre-season, because there’s a lot of running to do, but it’s all needed for us to be in the best physical shape for when La Liga begins. It also helps us hold our form throughout the season.”

Comentario

Granada took the opportunity to present two more of their summer signings on Tuesday, with Juan Carlos and Javi Márquez expressing their pleasure at having joined the club.

Alongside sporting director Juan Carlos Cordero and communications director Javier Rufete, Granada officially presented winger Juan Carlos and central midfielder, Javi Márquez, during a press conference at Hotel Luna in the city on Tuesday.

After Cordero explained that they had signed Juan Carlos “versatility and ability to play in different positions,” the 24-year-old himself expressed his enthusiasm, keen to prove himself at Granada.

“I’m going to give absolutely everything I’ve got, trying to earn myself a place in the team. I’ve always played in attack and last year, I was even utilised as a left-back and did very well.”

The decision to join Granada wasn’t difficult for Juan Carlos, as it’s a club with plenty of potential and there’s also some familiar faces, who encouraged the move.

“I think Granada is a great club and I really like Andalucia. There’s a great manager here and also, I know Fran Rico well and he spoke very highly about the club.”

Asked about objectives for the season ahead, Juan Carlos assured that Granada will be a very difficult team to beat.

“We’ll be aspiring towards as much as possible, but we’ll have to take things one game at a time. I’m sure that this season, Granada will show a lot of fight.”

Juan Carlos is also impressed with how the early stages of pre-season have commenced.

“I think the pre-season work we’re doing so far is the best we could possibly do, because I know that when the competition in La Liga begins, we’ll be at it full speed.”

Presenting midfielder Javi Márquez, sporting director Cordero explained that “we’re very happy with his arrival, because he’s a player we wanted from the start.”

Márquez himself took a humble approach with his first words, knowing that he’s joined a competitive squad.

“I’ve come here to be one more player, to play my part and to compete, so we can all have a great season. I’ll have to earn my place. Iturra, Fran Rico and the others in midfield, they’re all really good players. I’ll have to fight hard to push my way into the team.”

Márquez was a player that manager Joaquín Caparrós specifically requested, with the 28-year-old having shared time with his coach at Mallorca. He’s looking forward to renewing that collaboration with Granada.

“He’s a manager with a lot of experience, who knows what he has to do at every moment. All his teams are really competitive and that’s going to be one of the keys for Granada this season.”

Comentario

Argentine center back Leonel Galeano will not continue at Rayo Vallecano next season, as the club have decided not to activate the option of three additional years in the defender’s contract.

The 22-year-old defender joined Rayo last summer from Independiente, and in his first and last season in Madrid, the center back suffered from injuries that prevented him from playing regularly.

With Rayo, Galeano played seven league matches, and three matches in the Copa del Rey.

The arrivals of center backs Jorge Morcillo and Antonio Amaya, however, have closed the doors to Galeano staying in Rayo Vallecano, and with veteran defender Zé Castro also staying, the 22-year-old Argentine has become surplus to requirements.

Galeano did not train with the rest of the group as they began their preseason on Monday. Rayo began work with sixteen first team players and nine youth players, and the side will prepare for its third season under the instructions of Paco Jémez.

Comentario

Elche defender David Lombán spoke to the press ahead of the new season, and assured that the club’s only goal in the coming season will be to maintain their spot in the first division, whilst also believing that they can improve from the previous year.

“The objective remains to be to stay in the top flight”, Lombán stated. “But we’re ambitious to surpass our league position from last year. The more seasons we are in the La Liga, the more the team can grow.”

Elche finished last league season on the 16th place, and Lombán thinks that the key to improving is to maintain the solid defensive displays.

“We have to maintain the good level of our defense from last year. We have to improve on both individual and collective level. In addition, the signings that have been made are good players.”

Lombán also spoke about the importance of a strong preseason, in order to be at their best level from the start.

“The preseason is tough, but it’s really important for us to go to the first match of the season with certainty. We prepare to have a better start for the season than last year.”

Comentario

Chairman of the Board of Directors for Bayern Munich, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has confirmed that the Bavarian club will sell German international midfielder, Toni Kroos for economic reasons, as the club does not want to let a player of his level leave on a free transfer next summer.

In a recent interview, Rummenigge confirmed the Kroos’ imminent departure but refused to divulge which club the 24-year-old will play for next season.

“We didn’t want to lose him next season and not be paid his release clause.

“We are obligated to look after the club’s finances and we couldn’t allow that luxury.”

However, Rummenigge, when pressed, all but confirmed that Kroos would be joining Real Madrid.

“It’s true that there have been talks with Real Madrid for Toni.”

Kroos is expected to announce his decision on Wednesday and reports suggest that the World Cup winner will be officially be presented by Los Blancos on Thursday at the Santiago Bernabeu, after paying, if Rummenigge is to be believed, his 25 million euro release clause.

Comentario

Rayo Vallecano officially presented recent signings Derek Boateng and Diego Aguirre on Tuesday, with both players looking forward to playing attractive football with the club in La Liga.

Rayo Vallecano president Raúl Martín Presa opened proceedings at the presentation press conference for two of his latest recruits, beginning with explaining why he is so pleased to have signed Ghanaian midfielder, Derek Boateng.

“He’s a signing we tried to make last year, but circumstances didn’t permit it. He joins us to reinforce our defensive midfield position, given that we’ve lost Saúl. He’s a player with an abundance of international and La Liga experience. Hopefully this international and domestic experience will help us stay in the Primera, which is our objective. I’m very happy to have a player of his level and experience. I wish him all the best of fortune with us.”

For his part, Boateng expressed his pleasure at how he’s been welcomed to the club, promising that he will offer the very best of himself for Rayo.

“I’ve come here to give everything for this club, to give my best and I’m very happy with how I’ve been welcomed, both by the manager and my new team-mates. Being made to feel so welcome is very important to me and I’m very happy to be here.”

Given that the club president had explained Boateng had almost signed for the club previously, the 31-year-old added that he’s been a keen follower of Rayo ever since. He also explained that he’s aware of what’s expected of him, from manager Paco Jémez.

“I’ve been following the team because they were already interested in me last January, but circumstances prevented the move from happening then. I really like the way the team looks to be in control of the ball, so I’ll be happy at Rayo. I know what Paco expects of me and what I need to do. I’ll be expecting tough games, where we’ll have to fight and maintain ourselves at this level, whilst also looking to finish amongst the top ten.”

Presenting the second of the two players at the presentation, the Rayo president expressed his enthusiasm that Diego Aguirre is a player with a lot of potential to offer the team, despite making a leap from Segunda B to the Primera.

“He’s a player we followed closely all last season, despite him playing in Segunda B and he was one of the outstanding players at that level. We’re very confident in him, hopeful that he can demonstrate everything he has at Rayo and continue his progression. The very best of luck to him with us this season.”

Aguirre couldn’t hide his pleasure at joining Rayo, believing it’s a superb opportunity he’s been offered by the club.

“I’m really enthusiastic and keen to be here. To debut in the Primera is a great challenge for me, so nothing beats the enthusiasm I have right now.”

Making a move from the third-tier of Spanish football to the top-flight, isn’t something that the 23-year-old fears, feeling it will help him realise his potential.

“I’m not afraid of making the jump in levels, but I do respect it. I hope that I’ll steadily improve with my team-mates and I think we can do something important, with the fans behind us. I’ve joined a team that is putting a good group of players together, who are young and keen to work hard. I think that with patience and enthusiasm, we can achieve something important.

Aguirre was also pleased with his welcome at the club and has already noted the effort that will be required of him, from manager Paco Jémez.

“I’ve been well received, as another part of the team and I’m thankful for that. I’ve only been working with Paco for a few days, but he’s very demanding and he’ll get the best out of me.”

As for the footballing style of Rayo, Aguirre believes it will suit his own way of playing and he’ll enjoy being a part of that, along with assuming whichever role the manager wants him to, keen to help the team the best way he can.

“It’s good for me and I like bringing the ball forward from the back. This is a style of play I like, rather than hoofing the ball upfield and I think I’ll adapt very well. I’ve always played as a winger, but in the Segunda B I made my debut as a full-back. It doesn’t matter to me where play, as the most important thing to me is being there in the team. Wherever the manager wants me to be, is what’s best for the team.”

Comentario

Algerian international Yacine Brahimi is in Portugal to finalise his move from Granada to FC Porto, with both clubs confirming that talks are at an advanced stage.

Pending an official announcement from either FC Porto or Granada CF, the two clubs have confirmed that a deal for Algerian international, Yacine Brahimi, is almost complete.

Whilst neither club has officially released any figures regarding the deal, Portuguese sports portal, Record, has estimated that FC Porto will pay around €8.5 million to Granada for the services of Brahimi, who has excelled with the club in La Liga, over the duration of the last two seasons.

Furthermore, it is also suggested that the Portuguese side will sign Brahimi for five seasons, with a release clause of €50 million. The 24-year-old attacking midfielder is currently in the process of negotiating his personal terms, with an official announcement expected to be imminent.

Following his performances with Granada and during the World Cup with Algeria in Brazil, it was widely expected that Brahimi would be leaving Nuevo Los Cármenes this summer, given the amount of interest he’d generated.

It now appears that Spanish coach of FC Porto, Julen Lopetegui, has managed to land one of his key targets this summer.

Comentario

After one season as Real Madrid assistant manager and two training sessions with Segunda B side Real Madrid Castilla, French footballing legend, Zinedine Zidane has been short-listed to replace Antonio Conte at Juventus, as the Italian announced he was leaving his position as manager by mutual consent.

Zidane has been the favourite to take over his boyhood club, Bordeaux, but instead chose to remain at Real Madrid and work with their youth programme at Real Madrid Castilla, before one day taking over for Carlo Ancelotti on the first team.

However, according to RMC Sport, Juventus has named Zidane one of the top candidates to lead the club after having won three straight Serie A champions under Conte.

Zidane had many successful years at Juventus before eventually joining Real Madrid and solidifying his place in football history and is now joined by former AC Milan manager, Massimiliano Allegri and former Manchester City and Galatasaray manager, Roberto Mancini as the top names to replace Conte.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                                Espere un momento...
                                X