Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

re: Mercado de Fichajes

El Espanyol ha fichado a Caicedo, ese delantero por el que siempre se ha estado muy interesado el Betis.

Comentario

Otro ex nuestro con el que nos encontraremos en la Llagostera. El meta René ficha por los catalanes.

Comentario

Valencia have announced the signing of Portugal U21 international, André Gomes, who will arrive in the city tonight, before being officially presented on Thursday.

20-year-old midfielder André Gomes will complete his move from Valencia to Benfica, the club announced on Wednesday evening via their official website.

Following his medical on Thursday morning, he will be officially presented to the media at 12:45 local time, at the Paterna training complex.

Valencia have yet to announce the exact terms of the deal, although Benfica sold 100% of the player’s rights along with 25% of any future transfer fee, to Meriton Capital Limited, the investment company owned by Peter Lim. As yet, his takeover of Valencia still hasn’t been completed.

This first move could be swiftly followed by the arrival of Rodrigo Moreno, also from Benfica and whose rights were also purchased by Meriton Capital Limited.

Comentario

21-year-old midfielder Sergio Aguza has attracted no shortage of interest, following strong progress with Real Madrid C and RM Castilla, leading to bids from Almería, Deportivo La Coruña and Eibar, who are all keen to secure his services for the 2014-2015 campaign in La Liga.

Catalan midfielder Sergio Aguza, who made 23 appearances and scored 2 goals last season for RM Castilla in the Segunda, is considered to have a strong future ahead of him. Several clubs have made enquiries about loaning the 21-year-old already this summer, although three clubs have emerged as the favourites.

Newly promoted sides Deportivo La Coruña and Eibar have expressed their interest, but it’s Almería who appear to be favourites to land Aguza at the moment, even though their pretensions for the player may be complicated.

According to local reports, Almería aren’t content with just a loan deal, compared to their rivals for Aguza’s signature, they’re hoping to reach an agreement with Real Madrid over a permanent deal. This would be either a straight transfer deal this summer, or a loan deal which includes an option to buy clause.

The problem for Almería, is that Real Madrid seem reluctant to sell Aguza at the moment, favouring a loan deal. The south coast club will continue to negotiate however and the possible outcome could be that Real Madrid eventually agree a permanent deal, but also whilst retaining a large percentage of any future sale.

Comentario

Real Madrid will reportedly pay Bayern Munich the full €30 million release clause for 24-year-old midfielder Toni Kroos, despite the player only having a year remaining on his contract.

According to Germany daily, BILD, Real Madrid were determined to sign Kroos and will pay the reigning Bundesliga champions top money to get him, in a deal that was finalised 10 days ago.

The report goes on to state that Real Madrid will also pay Kroos a net salary of €6 million per season.

Spanish sports daily, Marca has also reported that Kroos will be formally presented on Thursday afternoon at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Kroos is at his home in Mallorca as he awaits the announcement on his transfer to Real Madrid, and earlier on Wednesday morning, announced that he could be headed to Madrid either “tomorrow or the next day.” to be formally presented.

Comentario

Barcelona have announced that Brazilian defender will miss the remainder of the pre-season after he was discovered to have an irregular heartbeat.

Following the player’s standard medical on Monday, Servicios Médicos informed Barcelona that they had found irregularities in the 29-year-old’s heartbeat.

Adriano will now undergo electrophysiology study to treat the cardiac rhythm disturbance, making the player out of action for four to six weeks.

In the meantime, while being stricly monitored by the club’s medical staff, will participate in specific training drills and exercises during this time.

Adriano will be out until late August, early September and will miss the beginning of the 2014-15 season.

Comentario

Real Sociedad manager Jagoba Arrasate is content with how things have progressed so far in pre-season, ahead of the team heading to Holland this weekend. He’s still uncertain about the future of Griezmann at the club, but was clear about other transfer dealings.

At a press call before the final training session at their La Zubieta training home, ahead of travelling to Holland for the next phase of their pre-season preparations, Real Sociedad manager Jagoba Arrasate detailed the work his team have been doing, pleased with progress so far.

“We’ve done things a little differently, because we’ve started pre-season a little earlier, it’s much longer this season and also, so we can live together twenty-four hours a day, doing different things and specifically, physical work, which the players have taken well to.”

“Everything has been going as we expected. The effect of our anaerobic exercise has been good, now we’re placing more importance on work with the ball. We’ll head to Holland to finalise our preparations, ahead of the Europa League qualifiers.”

The reasoning for the earlier and longer pre-season schedule this summer, is with one objective in mind, explained Arrasate.

“The opening games of the Europa League is our only objective at the moment. Obviously we’re excited to see what opponent we will face and our thoughts are only on that. We may face and inferior team, but we know they’ll be ready and strong, having played in previous rounds. We know we’re depending on ourselves though and we’ll always respect our opponents.”

Speaking about the arrival of Icelandic striker, Alfred Finnbogason, the Real Sociedad manager is very happy with what he’s seen so far of the player, who he believes is settling in well and will be a big success for the club.

“He’s a player we had been following for some time. He was a much sought after player, given he was in the final year of his contract, but we managed to get him. He’s a very intelligent player, he’s adapted very quickly and we’re sure he’ll bring us a lot of satisfaction.”

Attention then turned to business that has yet to be completed in the transfer market, but Arrasate is confident they’ll have the squad filled and ready, before the opening La Liga encounter of the season.

“We’re certain that we’re ready to compete, but the squad isn’t completed yet. There may be arrivals and departures, though there’s still plenty of time before La Liga begins.”

Given all the speculation surrounding the future of Antoine Griezmann, there was a level of uncertainty from Arrasate as to whether the Frenchman will be staying at Real Sociedad, or not. He remains hopeful however, that the player will opt to stay.

“Griezmann has been completely focused on the World Cup and when he gets back, we’ll talk with him. We know what his views are. So far the players who wanted to stay have stayed and from there, we’ll just have to wait and see. I won’t rule out him staying, but in the end if he leaves, we’ll have to look at what we do from there.”

Esteban Granero is a player Arrasate would very much like to have back at the club, but he admitted that negotiations with QPR have been both lengthy and difficult.

“He’s a player we already know and we want to stay here, but there are three parties involved and there’s an effort involved. We’ve already been negotiating for a month and that suggests it’s not easy. Hopefully he can come back to us.”

Arrasate also confirmed that the club are in advanced negotiations to sign goalkeeper, Gerónimo Rulli, but advised that the deal has yet to be completed.

“He’s a goalkeeper we like, who we would like to join us, but in football things are never straightforward. There’s the negotiations, medicals and none of it is easy, but we would like him here at La Real.”

The arrival of Alfred Finnbogason is a big boost to the attacking options of Real Sociedad, but Arrasate explained that it may present difficulties for Haris Seferovic, when it comes to getting regular games. Given that may be the case, he suggested that the Swiss international may leave the club, either on loan or on a permanent move.

“Given the importance of Imanol (Agirretxe) and Alfred (Finnbogason), it’s going to be complicated for him. Haris is a young player and much sought after, so we’ll look at the situation, then decide what’s best for him and for the club.”

Comentario

Levante manager José Luis Mendilibar insists that until he’s informed otherwise, goalkeeper Keylor Navas is one of his players, expressing a level of frustration at the uncertainty surrounding the future of the Costa Rica international.

Speaking at a press call following training on Wednesday, it wasn’t the session that left Levante manager José Luis Mendilibar feeling tired, but the questions surrounding the future of goalkeeper, Keylor Navas.

“Only a week ago he was going to Bayern Munich. He’s our player and that’s the only thing I can say. Is there a possibility of him going? Obviously I imagine there is. We knew before the World Cup that might be the case. So, last week it’s said he was going to Bayern Munich, now it’s Real Madrid, two huge clubs for sure.”

Following reports and indeed, a front page headline from Marca on Wednesday, claiming that Real Madrid have paid the €10 million clause for Keylor Navas, Mendilibar didn’t wish to debate what was published.

“I’m not saying the reports aren’t credible. It always amuses me when one thing is said in the press, then it doesn’t happen. You never see them say ‘we told you this, but it didn’t happen’. All you see is them saying ‘we told you so’ if a deal ends up happening, puffing their chests out. It may be that Keylor leaves, but he’s still our player.”

As the questions about Keylor Navas continued, the final words Mendilibar offered on the subject, remained along the same lines, that the club are awaiting his return from vacations.

“He’s a Levante player, he’s on his holidays after the World Cup and he has to return for our trip to Holland (23rd July). What happens between now and then, is anyone’s guess. We’ll have to wait and see what happens, but right now, Keylor is ours.”

Clear that he wasn’t going to discuss the Costa Rican keeper any more, journalists then probed for the thoughts of Mendilibar about the possible arrival of Diego Mariño from Real Valladolid. The Levante coach wasn’t willing to discuss that either, insisting: “All I can talk about, are those who are already here.”

Comentario

Almeria have set their sights on a loan move for Atletico Madrid’s young Ghanaian midfielder Thomas Teye Partey.

The 21-year-old spent last season on loan at Real Mallorca where he played 37 times and scored 5 goals in the Segunda.

Atleti are keen to allow Partey to gain as much first team experience as possible and after spending last season in Spain’s second tier, they feel a loan spell in the Primera under Francisco’s guidance would continue the youngster’s progression.

Meanwhile Almeria have made five new summer signings including Ximo Navarro and Tomer Hemed who both arrive from Mallorca.

Comentario

• re: Mercado de Fichajes

posible fichaje de Isco....

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Pelusa97 Ver Mensaje
                        posible fichaje de Isco....

Sera cedido me imagino no??

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por depequeno Ver Mensaje
                          Sera cedido me imagino no??
                          él o ella?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Pelusa97 Ver Mensaje
                            él o ella?
                            La pregunta era por el, aunque a ella yo le hacia un contrato indefinido

Comentario

Barcelona winger, Gerard Deulofeu recently stressed that following his successful loan spell at Everton last season, he came back to his home club with the sole objective of playing a role in Luis Enrique’s Barca revolution.

In Thursday’s press conference, Deulofeu spoke about rejoining Barcelona and insists that if he didn’t think he could play a role, he wouldn’t have come back.

“Coming home was always my objective. I learned a lot of things at Everton and now I’m going to have to work hard to achieve this season’s targets. I’m coming to fight for my place because if I wasn’t, then I wouldn’t be here.”

Deulofeu realises the challenges he’s facing, fighting for a spot with the world’s best, but will do whatever he can to earn minutes.

“I know that Barça has the best footballers but I am confident in myself and have high hopes of winning myself a place..

“If I don’t work hard enough, then other players will play instead of me.

“Messi, Neymar and Suárez are the three of the best players in the world, but we still have to prove that we have the best forward line in the world … I am looking forward to learning from them.”

Deulofeu then spoke about his season in England under Roberto Martinez and what he learned from the experience.

“I learned a lot, but I still think I deserved to play more … But it was a good experience. I have improved in terms of fitness and defending, although my mid-season injury had an impact.”

Deulofeu concluded by praising new manager, Luis Enrique, who was his coach when he made his debut at Barcelona B.

“He’s a brave coach, he’s got character and knows what he wants. And he won’t be giving away first team places for free. We’ll all have to work for them.”

Comentario

French centre-back, Jeremy Mathieu has publicly requested that Valencia accept Barcelona’s offer and allow him to make the move to the Camp Nou.

In a statement released via the EFE Spanish news service, Mathieu insists that his intent was never to get into a confrontation with Valencia after all they have done for him, but the chance to join Barcelona is a unique opportunity that he refuses to pass up.

“At no point was my intention to get into a confrontation with Valencia, for the love and the respect I have for the club and their incredible fans. I’ve been at this club for five years and I’m grateful for their confidence in me throughout the entire time.
                                “This statement is not to be taken as a means of forcing the situation or provoking an exit from Valencia, if not to tell the truth about the situation and not feed the rumours and speculation that has come up in the past several days.
                                “Valencia has an offer on the table from a very important club.

“I won’t hide from the fact that this would be a big step in my career, in every aspect. It’s a reward for my work, my effort and it’s a unique opportunity that any player would love to take advantage of.

“I came to Valencia on a free transfer five years ago, and this transfer would be beneficial to all parties involved. In this time, I’ve always tried to give my all, show the utmost professionalism and show my love for the club at every moment, but I think it’s time to take the next step and close the chapter on a team that I hold so deeply in my heart and whom I will be eternally grateful to, no matter what happens.

“I want to deny the accusations that have been made against me, that I am rebelling and that I refuse to work with the team. Every professional in the world of football perfectly understands that I don’t want to run the risk of hurting myself at the moment when I’m negotiating a possible transfer.”

Mathieu then pleaded with Valencia president, Amadeo Salvo to finalise the transfer and accept Barcelona’s bid.

“I ask [Salvo] to understand the present situation and accept the offer. I have the opportunity to play at the biggest club in the world and it’s the only one I want to play for at this moment, but I can’t forget everything Valencia has given me and I want to leave in the best way possible.

“I’ve never been a controversial person and I won’t be now, I’m only asking for respect and that they understand that this situation benefits everyone and leave in the best way so as not to create drama or bad blood. Also, when I renewed my contract with Valencia last season, the president promised me that he would allow me to leave if the club received a good offer for me, which it currently has.

“I’ll always carry Valencia in my heart and in my skin, but I’d like to have the opportunity to experience to take on this great challenge, without losing the affection of the club and fans like Valencia, for who I’ve always tried to give my best.”

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                                Espere un momento...
                                X