Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• re: Mercado de Fichajes

Bayern Munich sporting director, Michael Reschke is reportedly in Madrid to speak with representatives of Atletico Madrid to discuss the transfer of Uruguayan defender, Diego Godin.

According to Spanish sports daily, AS, Bayern are looking for a replacement for Javi Martinez, who will miss the entire season after knee surgery and have made Godin a priority.

However, Atletico Madrid directors and manager Diego Simeone have been adamant that they will not allow Godin to leave without a fight as he is irreplaceable, just signed a contract extension and was recently named a vice captain.

Godin’s release clause is set at 36 million euros but Godin is worth far more to the club, as his partnership with Joao Miranda is one of the most formidable in Europe.

Centre-backs Toby Alderweireld and Jose Maria Gimenez are expected to go out on loan or be sold before the close of the transfer window, but those plans could be put on hold in the unlikely event that Godin does leave the Vicente Calderon and make the move to Bavaria.

Comentario

Baptistao cedido al Rayo...¿¿¿le habrán sacado dos millones de euros también por la cesión???¿¿¿por qué a nosotros si???.

Comentario

Valencia have confirmed the season-long loan for Manchester City midfielder, Bruno Zuculini.

A statement by Valencia confirmed the signing of Zuculini, who joined City earlier this summer in a £3 million move from Racing Club.
        “Valencia and Manchester City have reached an agreement for the transfer of footballer Bruno Zuculini until June 30, 2015.

“Bruno Zuculini is one of Argentina’s most promising players. He made his debut in the Argentinian first division aged only 16 and he comes with the purpose to contribute to the team’s midfield in this exciting new Valencia team.”

It was believed that Zuculini would not be going out on loan, as Manchester City wanted the 21-year-old to adapt to the English game, but after several matches, they decided it best to loan the gifted playmaker to an up-and-coming Valencia side to earn more consistent minutes.

Valencia beat out Malaga and Deportivo, who the player rejected in order to play at Mestalla for the 2014-15 season.

Comentario

Sevilla doubled up with player presentations on Tuesday, as both Gerard Deulofeu and Éver Banega officially unveiled before the media, following their arrivals from Barcelona and Valencia respectively.

Two new signings for Sevilla this week, so the club took the opportunity to present both at the same time, welcoming Gerard Deulofeu and Éver Banega to the Sánchez-Pizjuan on Tuesday.

Beginning proceedings, Gerard Deulofeu, who admitted that his loan departure from Barcelona came as somewhat of a surprise, but clear to add that he’s looking forward to the opportunity of proving himself at Sevilla.

“I’m very happy to be here. My departure from Barcelona was a little surprising, as was the decision of Luis Enrique, but I want to enjoy this season. One of my aims is to prove to Luis Enrique that he’s made a mistake and now I want to focus my efforts here at Sevilla.”

Despite the obvious disappointment experienced by his departure from Barca, Deulofeu remains upbeat and keen to help Sevilla do well this season.

“I think this is an important season for Sevilla and I’m not thinking about anything beyond this campaign. All I’m thinking about is making the most of my time here, learning at this great club and helping achieve our objectives.”

Deulofeu also explained that he feels comfortable in the city, regardless of the infamous Sevillano summer heat, whilst he’s also keen to perform well for the fans.

“This is a beautiful city, I’ve visited a number of times. It’s very hot, but I love it here. I really like the fans here too. I hope they’ll be happy with me.”

As for settling into things quickly at Sevilla, the 20-year-old enthused about linking up with his former Barca and Spanish youth team-mate, Denis Suárez, who has already prepared him for the demands he can expect from manager Unai Emery.

“From the very first moment I arrived here, Denis welcomed me and told me I’ve made a good choice, whilst nobody is gifted a place in the team and it has to be earned with hard work. I’ve played with him through all the junior levels of the national team. We’re very good friends, now we’re back together again and hopefully that will show on the pitch.”

For his part and next to be presented, Éver Banega welcomed the opportunity to join Sevilla, explaining that he’s keen to repay them for their faith in his abilities.

“This is an important opportunity for me, that this club has shown their backing for me. I want to work hard every day to earn myself a place in the team and repay the club for the confidence they’ve shown in me.”

Banega can offer versatility in midfield for Sevilla and asked about his preferred role, the Argentine player suggested he’s happy wherever the manager plays him.

“My main role has always been as a central midfielder, but I feel just as comfortable playing as an attacking midfielder. I feel content playing in any midfield position.”

A lot of water has passed under the bridge for Banega at Valencia, who was out of favour with both Djukic and Pizzi, during their managerial tenures. As far as the 26-year-old is concerned though, he remains appreciative of his time at Valencia, but is now keen to turn the page and get cracking at Sevilla.

“Everything at Valencia is now in the past. I’m thankful for everything I’ve experienced there, but now I have to focus myself on my new club. As for any comments outside of footballing matters, I’m calm. I only came here to work.”

Inevitably, Banega was asked about his working relationship with manager Unai Emery, which as far as he’s concerned, has always been good and is backed up by his arrival at Sevilla.

“If there wasn’t a good relationship, I wouldn’t be here and the club wouldn’t have signed me. I think that with Emery, we saw some of the best from Valencia, my relationship with him was great and I’m keen to make myself available to him as soon as possible.”

Finally and at the suggestion that he could become one of the leaders of this Sevilla team, Banega hinted that it’s a role he’d be only too happy to undertake, if that’s what his team-mates ask of him.

“We all know Sevilla is a great team. If they ask me, then that’s a responsibility I’ll be happy to accept. I have plenty of personality and it’s a challenge I’ll gladly accept.”

Comentario

Villarreal midfielder, Jonathan de Guzman has secured his permanant transfer to Italian Serie A side, Napoli for a reported fee of 7.5 million euros.

A statement from both clubs confirmed the move and after spending the last two seasons on loan to Swansea City, the Dutch international is happy to be signing his new four-year contract.

“I am happy to have come to Napoli. I can’t wait to start.”

The Canadian-born midfielder played all seven of Holland’s 2014 World Cup matches and will be reuniting with his former Swansea teammate, Michu, who joined Napoli on a season-long loan earlier this summer.

De Guzman was targetted by several other Premier League clubs before deciding to join Rafa Benitez’s Napoli side.

Comentario

Spanish defender, Carlos Cueller has signed a one-year contract, with an optional second year with Norwich City.

Cuellar was recently released by Sunderland this past summer and the 32-year-old is excited at the chance to join Norwich.

“Norwich have given me the opportunity to come here and I want to pay them back with performances on the pitch.

“It is a big club but it is looking to get bigger and stronger and to move forward. I see the same mentality that I have of trying to improve all the time, so I think we’ll go hand in hand.”

It was believed that following his release from Sunderland, Cuellar would finally make a move back to Spain, with rumours amplifying after he posted a picture to his twitter account of himself training with an Osasuna top, leaving many to speculate that he could move back to Pamplona in their attempts at gaining promotion back to the Primera.

Comentario

Valencia have reached a full agreement, as expected, for the loan of Joao Cancelo, with the talented young Portuguese right-back due to be presented on Thursday.

Amidst a flurry of activity, following the confirmation that Peter Lim has secured control of the club, Valencia have officially announced another addition to their squad, with the arrival of Joao Cancelo from Benfica, after a full agreement was reached with the Portuguese side.

The promising 20-year-old right-back joins Valencia on loan until June 2015, the club has confirmed and will be presented to the media on Thursday.

Having already successfully passed his medical on Tuesday, Cancelo will also participate in his first training session with his new Valencia team-mates, later on Wednesday afternoon, as the team prepares for their opening La Liga encounter, away at Sevilla on Saturday night.

Comentario

Celta Vigo have managed to fend away offers from other clubs this summer, all keen to sign last season’s leading scorer for the team, Nolito, who has agreed new terms and penned a contract extension with the Galician club.

Club president Carlos Mouriño had every reason to be sporting a beaming grin on Thursday, as Celta Vigo officially announced that Nolito has penned a new contract, tying the player to the club for the next five seasons.

“Celta Vigo and Nolito rejected offers that even involved the payment of his release clause and with economic offers to the player, which were far superior to this which this club could realise.” The official club website proudly announced.

Having penned his new deal with Celta, Nolito was also delighted to have settled his future plans, explaining that he’s settled in the city of Vigo and genuinely didn’t have any thoughts about moving elsewhere.

“This is a huge joy for me, for my wife and for my son. I’m really very content and happy. All the people here have treated me superbly right from the start and Celta was always my first option.”

“The club has made a huge effort to organise this renewal and I’m happy to stay, God willing, for many years at Celta. I hope to repay the confidence shown in my, by playing well and trying to score goals.”

Now the attention of Nolito is firmly fixed on Celta’s first La Liga outing this season, at home against Getafe on Sunday night.

“Now we’re all looking forward to starting La Liga, even more so at home. We’re in good form right now and we’re really keen to face our first game.”

Comentario

Granada are actively searching for reinforcements in two key defensive positions, one of them being the centre-back slot, with Fulham’s Fernando Amorebieta amongst their list of targets.

Speaking with the Granadino edition of Ideal.es on Thursday, Granada sporting director Juan Carlos Cordero revealed that his club have made enquiries about Fulham defender, Fernando Amorebieta, as an option to strengthen the centre of their defence. However, he admits it will be “a difficult option” due to the salary differences between the Premier League and La Liga.

Cordero also explained that so far, the intention has been to reach a loan agreement with Fulham, rather than a permanent deal, but currently feels it may be difficult to reach a successful resolution to negotiations.

“The scenario for his incorporation is a little inappropriate at the moment, so given that, we’re working on other options.”

Amorebieta moved to Fulham from Athletic Club Bilbao on a four-year deal in May 2013, making 26 appearances in all competitions, however his current situation at the club is thought to be uncertain following their relegation from the Premier League. Málaga were linked with a move for the 29-year-old in July, but nothing further has since come of that.

Fulham are apparently more open to a permanent sale, whilst it’s also believed the player has a relegation release clause, that would facilitate his departure for as little as €500,000.

Comentario

Atletico Madrid will reportedly fly to Munich and formally present an offer for Swiss international, Xherdan Shaqiri as the defending La Liga champions look to bolster their attack before the close of the summer transfer window on Tuesday.

According to Spanish sports daily AS, citing Italian sources, Atletico have targetted the 22-year-old due to his versatility and eagerness to play a larger role for a Champions League team, while the club maintains a good relationship with the Bavarians following the seamless transfer of Mario Mandzukic to the Vicente Calderon earlier this summer.

However, reports suggest that Shaqiri would prefer a move to Juventus, while Atletico will launch a campaign to convince the 2014 World Cup star otherwise.

Yet, Atletico Madrid are also believed to have their hats in the ring for PSG’s Ezequiel Lavezzi and Torino’s Alessio Cerci, one of which will likely join Diego Simeone’s championship side within the next week.

Comentario

• Eto'o al Everton. Ojocuidao

Comentario

Sevilla are close offering midfielder Gastón Ramírez an escape route out of Southampton. The Uruguayan has failed to settle in to life in the Premiership but Unai Emery is ready to give him a new start in Spain.

The deal will see Ramírez join on a season-long loan with an option to make his contract permanent, at the end of the season.

Unai Emery has been interested in the Uruguayan since the beginning of the summer, but the player’s current salary has complicated his arrival.

A fresh deal is now being negotiated between Sevilla and Southampton, with the player still seemingly out of favour under the new boss Ronald Koeman.

Ramírez has featured only 44 times, mostly from the bench, following his arrival in August 2012. Since Ronald Koeman took over from Mauricio Pochettino, he has played just a few minutes in the League Cup – a Southampton career that is all but dead and buried.

Comentario

Leo Baptistao has already moved from Atlético Madrid to Rayo Vallecano, but they’re hoping to maintain their neighbourly ties, by securing the services of left-back Emiliano Insua, whose playing options seem limited at the Vicente Calderón this season.

Ahead of the transfer window closing, Rayo Vallecano are still seeking reinforcements, with particular emphasis on the left-back slot. Top of the list according to Marca, is Atlético Madrid’s Emiliano Insua.

Following the arrivals of Guilherme Siqueira and Cristian Ansaldi, options for Emiliano Insua seem slim at best, when it comes to playing opportunities with Atlético during this new campaign.

As such, Rayo have reportedly made a bid to take the Argentine player on loan for the season. Atlético are said to be favourably considering the possibility of loaning out Insua to their Madrid neighbours, although a final decision may depend upon there being any last-minute offers from other clubs, particularly if they’re for a permanent move.

Comentario

Tottenham have officially announced the capture of towering Argentine defender, Federico Fazio, after a deal was finally agreed with the player and Sevilla on Wednesday.

Federico Fazio has now completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur, after the London club officially announced his arrival on Wednesday evening.

Spurs had deposited the €10 million of his release clause with the LFP at their offices in Madrid earlier in the week, leaving Sevilla with no alternative but to accept the sale of their captain.

“I know Spurs is a historic club in this country and league. This is a great club and I’m very happy to be here.” Quoted the official Twitter account of Tottenham, as the 27-year-old offered his first comments about signing for the English club.

Reports in Sevilla over the past few days, have indicated that the Spanish club were far from impressed at losing Fazio, particularly at such a late stage in the transfer window, with manager Unai Emery in particular feeling the player is worth far more than his release clause value.

Sevilla had been hoping to agree a new contract with Fazio, but couldn’t match his salary demands, unable to compete with the bumper deal he’s now agreed with Tottenham.

Comentario

Malaga have reached an agreement with Galatasaray over a season-long loan, with option to purchase, for Dutch-born winger, Nordin Amrabat.

According to Cadena COPE’s Javier Bautista, Malaga and Galatasaray were able to reach an agreement after two months of on-going negotiations, before finally agreeing on another season-long loan, but with a 3.5 million euro purchase option.

Amrabat will arrive in Malaga on Saturday, where he will then undergo his standard medical and officially sign his new contract on Monday.

Amrabat quickly won over the fans and directors in his six-month spell with Malaga last season and the club made it a top priority to sign the 27-year-old Moroccan international against this season.

However, Amrabat wished to honour his contract with Galatasaray, but made clear that if he was deemed surplus to the requirement, Malaga was always his first option.

Amrabat is expected to be welcomed with open arms when he is formally presented by the club on Monday afternoon.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                                Espere un momento...
                                X