• Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• re: Mercado de Fichajes

me parece increible que se paguen 20 millones mattehw

Comentario

• Mercado de Fichajes 2014/15

20 millones por un central mayor y mediocre lo mejor de todo es que hummels se va a los diablos rojos por 20 millones

Comentario

FC Barcelona and Valencia have reached an agreement on the transfer of French defender Jérémy Mathieu, who joins the Catalan club on a 4-year deal, with an optional season more.

Mathieu was set to fly to to South America with Valencia this morning, ahead of their preseason tour, but the player cancelled his trip in the final minute as an agreement with Barcelona was found.

Barcelona inform on their website that the transfer fee is €20 million, and the buy-out clause in the Frenchman’s contract is set to be at €50 million.

The 30-year-old Mathieu signs for four seasons, plus an optional season more.

Mathieu has traveled to Barcelona today and will be officially presented as a new Barcelona player on Thursday. Upon his arrival to Barcelona, Mathieu briefly spoke to some media, expressing his delight about the move to Barcelona.

“Barcelona is the best club in the world, and coming here is a great opportunity for me. I’m very proud to be in Barcelona”, the Frenchman was quoted as saying by Marca.

Comentario

Atlético Madrid are reportedly deep in negotiations with French Ligue 1 side, Paris Saint Germain over the transfer of Argentine midfielder, Javier Pastore.

Pastore has failed to produce the same performances he showed when PSG purchased him from Italian Serie A side Palermo in 2011 and in order to bring in talent such as Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria, PSG have labelled the 25-year-old as one of the players destined to leave the club this summer.

According to Spanish sports daily, AS, Atletico Madrid and PSG have been in talks for several weeks, but only recently have they accelerated to the point where the two sides are close to reaching a deal.

However, Atletico Madrid are in no position to pay anything close to the €40 million PSG paid Palermo for Pastore in 2011, which seems to be the point of contention at the moment, along with Pastore’s wages of €4 million per year.

Atleti has always expressed an interest in Pastore, with manager Diego Simeone even signing off on the player’s arrival last summer, but PSG turned them down, yet due to Laurent Blanc’s lack of confidence in the player, Pastore could be yet another new addition in the Vicente Calderon next season.

Atletico Madrid aren’t the only ones interested in Pastore, as Juventus have also sounded PSG out about bringing the player back to Italy.

Comentario

Manchester City are targeting Real Madrid midfielder, Isco, after the former Malaga star will not likely see consistent minutes following Real Madrid’s €85 million move for Colombian midfielder, James Rodriguez.

Manchester City and manager Manuel Pellegrini attempted to bring Isco from the Chilean’s former club Malaga last summer, but Isco chose to join Real Madrid.

However, the 22-year-old failed to see consistent minutes behind Gareth Bale and Angel Di Maria and the same thing looks to happen this coming season after the signing of James.

According to the Daily Mail, English Premier League champions are keen to make another push for Isco, but may be restricted by their UEFA Financial Fair Play sanctions.

Meanwhile, the report goes on to state that City, who are currently on tour in the United States, will not sign a replacement for injured striker, Alvaro Negredo, who is out of action for the next two months after breaking his fifth metatarsal.

Comentario

A ver si le colamos a Zubi a Paulao por 5 o 6 kilos...

Comentario

Tottenham is reportedly keen to sign Real Sociedad’s French winger Antoine Griezmann, and according to reports in England, The Spurs have already made an offer to the Basque club.

Tottenham see Griezmann as an ideal replacement to Welshman Gareth Bale, who left the club last summer to join Real Madrid. It is reported that the English club is keen to add a winger to their roster, and Griezmann, who scored 20 goals for Real Sociedad last season, fits the bill.

Tottenham is not the only club keen to secure the Frenchman’s signature, as AS Monaco and Chelsea are also interested. The Telegraph reports that Tottenham have already made a bid for Griezmann, but the response from Real Sociedad has been clear: any club willing to sign Griezmann will have to pay his buyout clause, £25 million.

Tottenham’s manager Mauricio Pochettino hopes that Griezmann’s team mate from the national team, Tottenham’s goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, can convince his 23-year-old compatriot to sign for the English club this summer.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Pelusa97 Ver Mensaje
                  me parece increible que se paguen 20 millones mattehw
                  Yo no se para que quiere el Barça un director deportivo, porque lo que hace Zubi lo hace cualquiera. Menudo negociante.

Llevan años con problemas en la defensa, y lo "solucionan" fichando a un tío de más de 30 años, que es lateral reconvertido a central, que ni siquiera es internacional, y que justo hace un año costaba la mitad de lo que le ha costado ahora al Barça.

¡¡¡Y encima le ponen 50 kilos de clausula de rescisión!!! ¿¿¿Pa qué???

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Milio Linares Ver Mensaje

Yo no se para que quiere el Barça un director deportivo, porque lo que hace Zubi lo hace cualquiera. Menudo negociante.

Llevan años con problemas en la defensa, y lo "solucionan" fichando a un tío de más de 30 años, que es lateral reconvertido a central, que ni siquiera es internacional, y que justo hace un año costaba la mitad de lo que le ha costado ahora al Barça.

¡¡¡Y encima le ponen 50 kilos de clausula de rescisión!!! ¿¿¿Pa qué???
                    Para nada, semejantes errores (o gilipolleces, para ser claros) no los comete cualquiera.

Comentario

Valencia have completed the signing of Spanish striker Rodrigo Moreno from Benfica on a season-long loan with an option to buy.

The 23-year-old returns to Spain following three seasons in Portugal where he made 66 appearances, scoring 33 goals and becomes Los Che’s second signing from Benfica after the capture of Andre Gomes.

The former Real Madrid forward arrived in Valencia on Sunday, completing his medical and after signing his contract on Wednesday, will be presented on Thursday, before joining the club on their pre-season tour of South America.

“Valencia Football Club has reached an agreement with SL Benfica for forward Rodrigo Moreno,who will join Valencia on a season-long loan.”

Rodrigo’s rights were purchased for €30 million this past January by the Meriton company, whose owner Peter Lim, is close to finalising the purchase of the club.

The transfer had been slightly delayed due to the contract negotiations and terms of the future sale.

Rodrigo, like his Benfica teammate, Andre Gomes will join Valencia on loan until Lim’s purchase of Valencia is finalised, there they will then be formally “sold” to Valencia.

Rodrigo was a part of the Spain Under-21 squad that won the European championships last year.

Comentario

Malaga have reached a €1.5 million agreement with Portuguese side Benfica over the transfer of 30-year-old left-back, Eliseu, who is currently in Lisbon undergoing a medical.

Malaga left for their pre-season tour of Australia on Tuesday, but Eliseu was left off the final list at the last moment, as manager Javi Gracia stated he needed to work on his fitness.

However, it has now been revealed that the two clubs had reached a transfer agreement and that Eliseu would finally make his move from Andalusia, after constantly being linked with a move back to his home country over the past several seasons.

Eliseu, who is on his second spell with Malaga, is in the final year of his contract and was not likely to remain with the club.

Eliseu was crucial to Malaga’s success under Manuel Pellegrini, but looked to be on his way out under Bernd Schuster and even more so as Javi Gracia looks to bring in reinforcements and build the base of his future squad.

The only thing lacking at this point is the official announcement from either side.

Comentario

• Pozuelo ya es nuevo jugador del Rayo Vallecano, oficial

Comentario

Manchester United striker, Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez is reportedly close to joining Atletico Madrid.

According to ESPN, new Manchester United manager, Louis Van Gaal has given his approval for the sale of Chicharito, after the Mexican international has spent the last several season as an afterthought after a strong start to his Manchester United career.

The two clubs are now negotiating the terms of Hernandez’s transfer to the Vicente Calderon, with the talks said to be at an advanced stage.

However, Atletico Madrid face stiff competition from Inter Milan, who have also expressed interest in the player.

The 26-year-old is currently in the US for Manchester United’s pre-season tour, where Van Gaal will make his final assessment before determining the player’s future with the club.

Comentario

Wednesday saw newly promoted Córdoba present two of their latest signings, Deivid and Fidel, on the same day they launched their new kits for 2014-2015, in their official club store.

It was a busy day for Córdoba on Wednesday, as they launched their new kits for the coming season, their first in the Primera for 42 years, whilst also taking the opportunity to present two of their new signings this summer.

24-year-old winger Fidel Chaves, who has joined Córdoba on loan from Elche for the season, expressed a sense of relief at the move, welcoming the opportunity to join the Andaluz side.

“This is an exciting project and I want to thank everyone for the welcome I’ve received, as well as those who made it possible for me to be here. I had no doubts about coming to Córdoba, when the opportunity was presented. My time with Elche had come to an end.”

“Ahead of what’s going to be an exciting season, I’m sure that with the support of the fans here, we’ll do everything possible to achieve permanence in the Primera.

For his part, 25-year-old defender Deivid was also grateful for his opportunity to get back to playing in the Primera, following his move from Las Palmas and having made his top-flight début with Sevilla in 2012.

“I want to thank everyone here at the club for their interest in me, because I know they’ve been looking to sign me for a number of years. This is an exciting project for the club, after so many years without being in the Primera, in a city that’s really hungry for football.”

Comentario

Valencia formally announced the one-year loan deal for Benfica striker, Rodrigo Moreno and the Spanish U21 star is excited to be realising his dream of playing for Los Che and returning the club to the rightful place at the top of La Liga.

In his first press conference on Wednesday, Rodrigo spoke about joining the club and his joy at playing for one of the biggest clubs in Spain.

“I’m very happy to be here and represent the club. I want to return to Valencia to their rightful place.

“My signing was complicated due to circumstances beyond both mine and Valencia’s control and I was very excited to come here, train with my new teammates and start to integrate myself with the team. I have been keeping my fitness by training in the hotel’s gym since Monday.”

Rodrigo then spoke about Valencia purchasing his rights when the sale of the club to Peter Lim finally goes through.

“For someone who hasn’t closed on buying the club yet, the arrivals of Andre Gomes, myself and Otamendi shows their committment. I’m coming in to return Valencia to their rightful place. Football is all about cycles and 10 years ago they had great La Liga season and were in the Champions League final.

“Since January I’ve had offers from other clubs but my goal was to return to Spain and play for a great club like Valencia.”

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                                Espere un momento...
                                X