ID:	6486355
    Haga clic en la imagen para ver una versión más grande

Nombre:	4.png
Visitas:	1
Size:	52,4 KB
ID:	6486356

Re: Jornada 29 - Segunda División

Former Real Zaragoza midfielder José Mari joins Colorado Rapids

Former Real Zaragoza and Spanish international midfielder, Jose Mari was recently unveiled as the newest signing of MLS side Colorado Rapids after terminating his contract with the Segunda Division side a month ago.

Last month, Real Zaragoza announced they had terminated Mari’s contract by mutual consent after the 26-year-old’s involvement in protests to the Spanish players union AFE, after reporting that they hadn’t received up to day salary payments and issuing demands for the board to resign.

Upon the termination of the contract, Mari travelled to the United States to negotiate his contract and is elated to be joining the Colorado Rapids.

“It is special for me to be a part of the Colorado Rapids. This is an important club, and I’m happy to be a part of this wonderful group. I hope we can accomplish great things, both individually and collectively, and I will be giving everything to help the team be as successful as possible.”

Last season Mari made 24 appearances in the Primera, as Real Zaragoza slid to relegation from the Spanish top-flight. This season he has made 14 appearances in the Segunda, with 8 in the starting eleven and six from the substitutes bench.

Comentario

Re: Jornada 29 - Segunda División

La Segunda División anda muy interesante e igualada este año. Por ejemplo, el Depor lleva mucho tiempo entre los dos primeros (ahora el líder es el Eibar), pero no está barriendo como hace un par de años. Y por debajo, a diferencia de otras temporadas, no hay ningún equipo descolgado.

Por otra parte, cualquier equipo de mitad de la tabla, como el Zaragoza o el Córdoba, puede entrar en puestos de play-off si gana dos o tres partidos seguidos, pero acercarse mucho al descenso si se descuida un poco.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
      Espere un momento...
      X