Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Re: La Liga

Valencia are reportedly close to finalising the €7 million transfer for Olympique Marseille midfielder, Mathieu Valbuena.

According to French sports daily, L’Equipe, Valencia and Olympique Marseille have been in contact over the diminutive French international and are said to be coming close to reaching a deal.

Jean Pierre Bernès, the agent for Valbuena is also the representative of Adil Rami, who Valencia could sell after sending him on a season-long loan to AC Milan after exiling him last October.

Bernès also represents Valbuena’s ‘Bleus’ teammate, Real Sociedad’s Antoine Griezmann and looks to have a busy summer ahead of him.

Valbuena has been linked with a move to Spain every summer, due to his father being from Valladolid and most recently was linked with a move to Atletico Madrid.

While Valencia’s future hangs in the balance as they look to finalise the sale of the club to Singaporean businessman Peter Lim, new manager Nuno will look to keep to his work and start bringing in top talent to the Mestalla.

Comentario

The famous Vanishing Spray could be coming to La Liga as the LFP are studying the utilisation of the revolutionary product for the 2014-15 season.

According to MARCA, there has been speculation that the Spanish League may become the first major European League incorporate the foam spray that has risen to prominence in the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

Although the method has been used in South American leagues for years, its role in the World Cup has propelled it onto the world stage, with many lauding the usefulness of the spray in ensuring the defensive wall is a full 10 yards away from the free kick taker.

The LFP reportedly presented the idea to the Referees Committee prior to the tournament in Brazil, but the committee’s head Vitoriano Sánchez Arminio was in favour of waiting to see whether or not the spray was received well before giving the concrete go ahead.

The spray has received favourable reviews, and has limited the amount of time a referee tends to spend trying to prevent the defensive wall from creeping forward. It is extremely convenient, given that the water-based foam dissolves within one or two minutes, leaving the pitch mark-free.

Comentario

Real Madrid reserve goalkeeper Tomas Mejias has made his move to the English side permanent, after playing at Middlesbrough on a loan deal last season, as reported by Sky Sports.

The 25-year-old expressed his delight at the new deal finally being resolved on the club’s official website.

“It is great to have everything sorted out.”

The goalkeeper admitted that the switch would be a significant change from playing at Real Madrid, but stated that his experience playing on loan at Middlesbrough was heartening.

“I know it is a big move from Real Madrid,” he said, “but it is one I had to make and I’m very happy to have made it. I enjoyed myself here last season.”

Tomas acknowledged that he is aware that he will face still competition in the form of the Dimitrios and Steele, but that he is prepared for it and willing to work hard.

“It was the same last season, before I was injured. I am competing with two very good goalkeepers in Dimi and Steeley. Nothing has changed and we are all in a fight for the spot, we all know that. All I know is I am delighted to be here and to be given a chance.”

Comentario

Villarreal have formally submitted a request to Atletico Madrid to take Belgian international centre-back, Toby Alderweireld on loan for the 2014-15 season.

Alderweireld, who just ended his 2014 World Cup campaign with the quarterfinal loss to Argentina, failed to get sufficient minutes in his first year at Atletico Madrid, despite being a consistent starter at Ajax for many years.

Alderweireld stated several times throughout the season that his desire was to get more minutes and Villarreal have offered for the player to come on loan and be a consistent starter as they face three competitions this season.

Atletico Madrid are reportedly reviewing the offer and are waiting until Alderweireld returns from Brazil before deciding what to do with the Belgian, which is due to the fact that they are waiting to know the status of Miranda and if he will leave the club and join Manchester United.

Villarreal have made several signings this offseason and have bolstered their squad ahead of their Europa League campaign.

Comentario

Atletico Madrid centre-back, Miranda looks to remain at the Vicente Calderon for this coming season after various reports linked the player with a move to either Barcelona or Manchester United.

According to Spanish sports daily, Marca, Atletico Madrid’s insistence that any team that wants the Brazilian will need to pay his full €30 million release clause has turned many would-be suitors away, forcing Miranda to remain with the club.

However, Miranda will now be offered a new contract extension offer, which will greatly increase his salary as a reward for his performances since coming from Sao Paulo on a free transfer four years ago.

Atletico Madrid are also readying a contract extension for Uruguayan centre-back, Diego Godin, which will keep their record-breaking backline in tact for many years to come.

Yet, this will likely mean that Belgian international defender, Toby Alderweireld will go out on loan or be sold, as he is unwilling to sit on the bench for the second-straight year.

Comentario

Atletico Madrid are looking to tie down Uruguayan international vice-captain, Diego Godin to a long-term deal as the player has already linked with a move to Bayern Munich among others.

According to Spanish sports daily, Marca, Atletico Madrid are keen to offer Godin a lucrative contract and keep the 28-year-old for the long-term.

Atlético Madrid have signed Juanfran, Koke and Gabi to long-term deals following their La Liga title win and will now boost the contract of the man that gave them that title with his header against Barcelona at the Camp Nou.

Godin is going into the final year of his original five-year contract signed when he made the €8 million move from Villarreal in August 2010 and is free to negotiate with other clubs when the winter transfer market and leave on a free transfer next summer, while in the prime of his career.

Atletico Madrid are not willing to let Godin go and are hoping to keep one of their most vital pieces as they continue to lose crucial players this summer.

Comentario

Real Madrid manager, Carlo Ancelotti is basking in the glow of winning the elusive ‘Decima’ Champions League title for Los Blancos but admits that his ambition doesn’t end there, as the Italian has plans to win the club’s eleventh European Cup next season.

In an interview with Real Madrid TV, Ancelotti spoke about the historic Champions League win

“Everyone’s idea was to win and we did it. We’re very happy. You are always hopeful but you can’t always be successful. It’s not just a question of technique and mentality, you also need a little luck and to be on form at the key moment”.

“This Champions League win is not the end of a cycle, it is the start of one. We have a very young and high quality team. We have players who will improve next season, such as those who arrived this year; Illarra, Isco….

“This cup motivates us to be better next year. Previous years have provided motivation and strength to the team because of negative experiences. It’s not easy reaching three semi-finals in a row and not playing in the final.

“I believed Real Madrid had the quality to win it and I’ve always had maximum confidence. In each Champions League match I saw a different atmosphere in the dressing room because it was so motivating for everyone. Everybody was talking about the Décima and that gave us confidence and strength to play the matches with personality and courage. The pressure to win the Décima was positive pressure.

“I never thought that the final was lost. I’m an optimist. Time was going too quickly, but the team was doing very well. We did it with two minutes to spare but we had chances to equalise beforehand.

“I didn’t celebrate Ramos’ goal much because I started to think about extra time and how to arrange the team. When Marcelo scored I thought the match was over, that we were champions of Europe. La Décima is home.”

Ancelotti continued by recounting the celebrations, admitting he’s never seen anything like it in his life.

“I’d never seen what I saw after winning the Décima. It was crazy. Real Madrid is not just a football team, it’s becoming a global religion. I’ve seen a lot of videos from the fans and it’s really incredible.

“The eleventh European Cup brings with it various problems. The first being extending the Santiago Bernabéu trophy cabinet. We have a very good future, a great squad. The base is very strong and I like it.”

The Italian boss then spoke about Real Madrid president, Florentino Perez’s reaction to winning ‘La Decima’, as he’s been suffering for it the longest, along with goalkeeper Iker Casillas.

“The president was the happiest of all when we won the Champions League. Everyone felt the pressure, but the president more than anyone. He always showed me confidence. At the end of the season he came into the dressing room to give the players a boost, confidence and morale. That helped the team. I think he is the number one Madrid fan and having a president who has Real Madrid in his heart is different to having a president who has not had that from birth.”

With the Champions League title in hand, Ancelotti is now turning to the future and feels that with players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Gareth Bale, Los Blancos will be unstoppable.

“Cristiano’s statistic is not complicated: one goal per match. If Cristiano plays the match starts at 1-0. He really surprised me with his dedication, professionalism and leadership qualities. He is not just a player who scores important goals. He was also fundamental in the relationship between Benzema, Bale and Cristiano. They had a fantastic season, scoring and setting up goals.

“Some players who come from England have problems; not Bale. He didn’t start well because he was not here for the pre-season, but then he did well. He worked well and scored two goals in the finals. I don’t know what will happen when he does a complete pre-season… It was like he had a motorbike for his goal against Barcelona. His physique and quality are extraordinary. He tries things at a pace that nobody else can.

“Ramos, after Christmas, was another player who was decisive for the titles. He has everything Maldini had: personality, technical quality, the ability to lead on and off the pitch. I’ve never compared anyone to Maldini. At the moment Sergio is the best defender in the world.”

Ancelotti concluded by stating that he is very comfortable in Madrid, so comfortable, that he doesn’t mind singing in front of the fans.

“Madrid fans show me a lot of affection. I’m very comfortable in Madrid. I really like going to the cinema and I go a lot. I also like to sing. I told José Ángel that if we won the Champions League I would sing in the stadium. Also, the Décima song is spectacular. We have to win the eleventh European Cup now because I’m going to sing it again.”

Comentario

Central midfielder Pedro Sánchez is keen to secure a new deal with Córdoba, having helped the Andaluz side secure promotion to the Primera, even though there is strong interest in his services from several other top-flight clubs.

A key part of the Córdoba side that earned promotion to the Primera, 27-year-old midfielder Pedro Sánchez is currently out of contract with the club, after it expired on 30th June.

The priority of the player is to sign a new contract with Córdoba, as he’s keen to stay according to his agent, despite strong interest from Almería, Rayo Vallecano, Levante and Espanyol.

“He wants to stay at Córdoba, that’s his priority, as he feels comfortable and happy there. He participated in the promotion and he wants to stay with the club, to enjoy what he helped achieve.”

Pedro was second-highest scorer for Córdoba during the 2013-2014 campaign in the Segunda, with 8 goals in 36 games, including the promotion play-offs.

Córdoba are also keen for Pedro to stay, although the only reason there hasn’t been an agreement reached as yet, is because he was married on 27th June and has been away on honeymoon with his wife. His agent confirmed that the club and the player will sit down for talks upon his return.

“I’m respectful of the player and until Wednesday, we won’t initiate anything, although I have had calls to sit down and start negotiating. Córdoba want to offer him a contract renewal with the intention of him staying, but at the moment, everything is on hold.”

Comentario

Deportivo La Coruña appear to have tempted unsettled Barcelona player Isaac Cuenca into joining them next season, although there’s only a verbal agreement and based on whether or not he’s to feature with the Catalan club this season.

Isaac Cuenca has reached an as yet unwritten, but verbal agreement to play for Deportivo La Coruña this coming season, according to La Voz de Galicia, who are also clear to point out that there are certain strings attached.

They submit that negotiations between Isaac Cuenca and Deportivo have taken place, an agreement has been reached, but all will depend on whether the player is to feature for Barcelona this season and of course, they will have the final say.

Suggestions have been raised recently that Deportivo will look to either loan Cuenca from Barcelona, or that the player will seek an early termination of his contract with the Catalan club, given there’s just one year to run. Whether Barca are prepared to cut ties with the player just yet, or whether they would prefer to make something from any deal, remains unclear. The Galician club certainly wouldn’t be able to afford a transfer fee, therefore would be hoping to sign him on a free transfer.

In recent days, Cuenca has been clear about where he sees his immediate future, having stated that he wants to spend pre-season with Barcelona, to see if he features in the plans of Luis Enrique.

However, if it becomes clear that he doesn’t have a future at Barcelona, it appears he’s also hedging his bets and ensuring that he does elsewhere, with Deportivo now seeming the most likely destination.

Comentario

Elche will receive a small amount of money from the deal that will see Malaga goalkeeper Willy Caballero join Manchester City.

The shot-stopper is expected to complete an €8 million move to the Premier League champions which will see Elche receive 0.5% of the transfer fee that was agreed when the Argentine left the Alicante club for Malaga in 2011.

Los Franjiverdes are therefore entitled to €40,000 for the player who spent seven seasons at the Manuel Martinez Valero, making more than 180 apperances during his tenure there.

Meanwhile Elche have signed Polish goalkeeper Przemyslaw Tyton on loan from PSV Eindhoven and will start pre-season with four keepers, Manu Herrera, Tono and Diego Rivas being the other three, although the latter two are expected to be heading for the exit, according to AS.

Comentario

Newly promoted Eibar have been one of the busiest clubs in this transfer window and are far from over, with reports suggest they are looking to neighbours Athletic Club Bilbao to add more talent to the squad.

After earning consecutive promotions, Basque club Eibar now find themselves preparing for their first ever season in the Primera, and thus have been working tirelessly on strengthening the squad for the upcoming campaign.

The club has already managed to put pen to paper on many new contracts for players that have been a big part of the recent success, and now the attention turns to bringing in outside talent.

According to Basque newspaper El Correo, Eibar are looking to neighbours Athletic Club Bilbao for talent and are believed to be nearing a deal for two defenders.

The report claims that Eibar have sounded out Athletic on deals for left-back Enric Saborit (22) and center-back Xabi Etxeita (26), both of whom manager Ernesto Valverde has told that they are free to find playing time elsewhere this summer.

It is expected that Eibar will likely take the two defenders on loan this season if a deal can be reached, though there is a possibility of permanent deals.

Additionally, Eibar are also believed to be interested in signing Athletic midfielder Erik Moran (23), though he is seen as an important piece for the upcoming season and will likely not be available.

Comentario

33-year-old goalkeeper Jonathan López has announced via Twitter, that he has agreed terms for a return to Spanish football with Getafe, following a spell in Greece with Veria FC.

Only a couple of weeks ago, Getafe president Ángel Torres announced that following the sale of Miguel Ángel Moya and uncertainty over the future of Jordi Codina, that the club would be signing one or possibly two new goalkeepers this summer.

Now it appears the first has been secured, after 33-year-old Jonathan López tweeted: “Now it’s official, I’m a new Getafe player!”

López began his career with Valencia and although he made almost 100 appearances for their B team, he never reached the first-team and was loaned to Numancia, Oviedo and Córdoba. Having gained valuable experience in the Segunda, he sealed a permanent move for two seasons with Albacete. This was then followed by his first venture abroad, spending a season in Greece with Levadiakos.

For two seasons, López returned to Spain and the third-tier with Roquetas and Burgos, before returning once more to Greece and this time, Veria FC, where he’s played since 2012 and until the expiry of his contract recently.

Interestingly, this will be the first time López has had the opportunity to play in the Primera. Whether he joins Getafe as their first-choice, or to compete for a starting eleven spot with another keeper, remains to be seen.

Comentario

Malaga have finalised a deal for Ivory Coast international Arthur Boka to La Rosaleda on a free transfer.

The club officially announced the signing on their website on Monday morning and will be presented to the media on Tuesday.

The 31-year-old leaves Stuttgart after eight seasons with the German outfit and has agreed to join the Andalusians on a two-year contract.

The left-back is Malaga’s second summer signing after Luis Alberto, who joins on loan from Liverpool and is expected to rival Portuguese international, Vitorino Antunes for the starting role under new manager Javi Gracia.

Boka adds experience to a relatively young Malaga line-up having participated in the past two World Cups and has 80 caps with the African nation.

Comentario

Toni Kroos and Real Madrid have agreed a deal that will see the midfielder earn €12 million per year, according to German newspaper Bild.

The German, who scored a brace in his side’s 7-1 annihilation of Brazil, is expected to sign a five-year contract until 2019 and his salary of €12 million per year is far superior to the offer made by Bayern Munich, who had hoped to extend his current contract.

A fee is still to be agreed between the clubs, as Los Blancos will offer €25 million but Bayern are apparently holding out for €30 million, as Hansa Rostock are entitled to a percentage of the fee.

Just last week Kroos told TZ newspaper: “I’ve made my decision, I can’t say more…”

There’s a feeling that Kroos isn’t appreciated in Germany and the player sees Madrid as the perfect location to continue his progression.

Comentario

Barcelona have announced the sale of Mexican midfielder, Jonathan dos Santos to Villarreal for a fee of €2 million (in variables), where he will sign on for the next five years.

After weeks of reports that a deal was in the works, Barcelona made the offical annoucement on Wednesday evening, marking an end to the player’s 12 year relationship with the club.

FC Barcelona and Villarreal CF have agreed to terms for the player Jonathan dos Santos. The transfer fee, which is a combination of a fixed sum and variables, could reach 2 million euros, and FC Barcelona reserve the right to be involved in the possible future sale of the player.

The Mexican player arrived at FC Barcelona in June of 2002 along with his brother Giovani. He played for the Club’s Infantil A team, the Cadete B and A teams and the Juvenil B and A teams.

In the summer of 2008 Dos Santos was promoted to Barça Atlètic by Luis Enrique. After three seasons in the reserve side – during this time he also featured for Pep Guardiola’s senior team – the Mexican player was promoted to the first team in the summer of 2012.

He featured in nine matches for FC Barcelona during his two seasons in the first team. His participation was severely curtailed due to a serious injury sustained on October 23 of 2013.

In total, Jonathan dos Santos has been at the Club for 12 years and has featured for FC Barcelona on 28 occasions.

Jonathan turned down offers from both Porto and Real Sociedad in order to join his brother, Gio at Villarreal.

Dos Santos will be presented by Villarreal on Thursday at 20:15 at El Madrigal, just after signing his new five-year contract.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                                Espere un momento...
                                X