Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Ayoze del Newcastle

Newcastle forward Ayoze Perez will resist calls for a return to Spain and wants to stay in the Premier League, even if that's away from the North East

• Ayoze Perez made his 100th start in all competition for Newcastle last Saturday
    • The forward has stadily improved this season under the watch of Rafa Benitez
    • His form has piqued the interest of La liga clubs, such as Villarreal and Real Betis
    • Perez sees his future in the Premier League, but not necessarily in the North East

Newcastle's Ayoze Perez says he will reject a return to Spain this summer to star in the Premier League.

Both Real Betis and Villarreal are tracking the talented 24-year-old but he is determined to reach new heights in England, even if his future turns out to be away from St James' Park.

Perez has scored winners in the last two games against Huddersfield and Leicester pushing Newcastle up to tenth ahead their home game against Arsenal on Sunday.

Newcastle refused to contemplate an approach from Tottenham in 2016 but Perez's stock has continued to rise with 31 goals from 100 starts in all competitions since his arrival from Tenerife for £2millon in 2014.

'My priority is to keep playing in the Premier League and if it's to take a step forward in my career then even better,' he told Spanish Radio Club Deportivo.

'I'm happy at Newcastle but I don't know what will happen in the summer. I've been here four years and that is a long time.

'I'm pleased to have got the 100 games and to have scored more than 30 goals and I want to keep improving my numbers.

'I don't know what is going to happen I just want to finish the season as strong as possible and hopefully something good will come along in the future and we'll see what decision we take.'

Asked if he looks back with regret at joining Newcastle four years ago when he also had the chance to go to Roma or Porto, Ayoze said: 'I made the right choice; I have grown a lot as a player in England. I have some unforgettable experiences but hopefully I'm only just getting started.

'I have matured a lot as a footballer mentally, physically, tactically and Newcastle lives and breathes football. Everything revolves around what the team is doing and everyone looks forward to the game at the weekend.

'That always struck me right from the beginning. I've enjoyed it since the first day.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...urn-Spain.html

Como lo estahacemos haciendo Ayoze esta temporada?

Comentario

Este es un jugón. No sé cómo le habrá ido este año por allí porque no lo he seguido, pero es joven y si Serra lo quiere, plena confianza en él.

Comentario

es el mejor delantero que tienen las Urracas para mi gusto

Comentario

Buen jugador. Pero está bien asentado en la PL y el igualar los sueldos de allí se me antoja complicado.

Comentario

Lo del tema sueldos si el jugador quiere volver a España da igual. Como ejemplo Bartra. Y hay que recordar que cada vez pagamos más. No es igual que hace unos años.
            A BéticoSantander le gusta esto.

Comentario

Inversion fuerte en la delantera, no haria salvo que uno se vaya.
              A Campiña Sur le gusta esto.

Comentario

Es complicado que venga, con Benitez es titular en el Newcastle y por lo que dice le gustaría cambiar de aires pero en la Premier.

Pero con Serra todo es posible.

Si llegara a venir, algún delantero tiene que salir.

Comentario

Escribes una cosa y sale en el mensaje otra, Pelu esto no es normal.
                  A Superbetico del universo le gusta esto.

Comentario

Buen jugador, pero no le veo sitio salvo que salga alguno de nuestros delanteros.

Comentario

Golazo acaba de meterle al Arsenal.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Blackgon Ver Mensaje
                        Golazo acaba de meterle al Arsenal.
                        es más mediapunta, no? en la premier es el quinto gol esta temporada

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por goldedani Ver Mensaje

es más mediapunta, no? en la premier es el quinto gol esta temporada
                          Sí, aunque te juega en todas las posiciones de ataque. Es un buen jugador, pero con la llegada de Canales no le veo sitio.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Galleros54 Ver Mensaje
                            Es complicado que venga, con Benitez es titular en el Newcastle y por lo que dice le gustaría cambiar de aires pero en la Premier.

Pero con Serra todo es posible.

Si llegara a venir, algún delantero tiene que salir.
                            Benitez sonaba con fuerza para la Real Sociedad, si sale lo mismo tenemos alguna opción

Comentario

Gol hoy en la victoria ante el arsenal

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                              Espere un momento...
                              X