Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Betis trio pick up suspensions following Sevilla win

Real Betis' battling victory over rivals Sevilla has came at a cost, with three key players picking up suspensions.

Real Betis notched up a famous victory over Andalusian rivals Sevilla in a gripping 2-1 victory at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan stadium on Saturday evening.

Sergio Garcia and the returning Ricardo Oliveira grabbed the crucial goals to give Betis breathing space from the relegation-threatened sides below them in the Primera Division table.

But the nature of the win may have came at a cost. The Verdiblancos were forced to fight tooth and nail to claim the win, and the starting trio of Nelson, Arzu and Damia Abella picked up their fifth yellow cards of the season and so face an automatic suspension from league duties.

All three players have played important roles in Real Betis's season so far, and this will force a tactical reshuffle from coach Paco Chaparro to plug the gaps that their absence will create.

Their next match is against none other than the runaway league leaders Barcelona at the Manuel Ruiz de Lopera next weekend - hardly the ideal fixture from which to have three regular first team players missing.

Injury-free

This will mean an emphasis on avoiding injuries in training this week as coach Chaparro can ill afford to lose any more of his squad before taking on the Blaugrana.

Key focus will be on former Liverpool man Mark Gonzalez, who has missed the majority of the season through a serious of fitness problems, but made a scoring return to the fold against Getafe last weekend and Betis will wrap him in cotton wool this week to ensure he is able to face the champions elect in next weekends fixture.

Betis' victory over Sevilla moved them eight points clear of the drop zone and relieves some of the pressure on under-fire coach Chaparro, who has been heavily criticised for the recent run of poor results.

Respuesta: Betis trio pick up suspensions following Sevilla win

To be honest, I think it is better this players get their fifth card now. It will be very difficult to beat Barcelona. I would like to have some young players from Betis B as Alex Ortiz, and others, for this match.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por gui Ver Mensaje
      To be honest, I think it is better this players get their fifth card now. It will be very difficult to beat Barcelona. I would like to have some young players from Betis B as Alex Ortiz, and others, for this match.

Desde luego antes que poner a Rivera en el Centro probaba con un canterano, pero yo pondria en el medio a emana y Memeh, dejando de mediapunta a Luis Garcia.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por gui Ver Mensaje
        Agree with you.At this moment Betis must take the points against other teams.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
        Espere un momento...
        X