Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Melli

A horrendously inept central defender. Why oh why is he still at this club? I don't care if he came from the youth team, he is a complete and utter fool and a liability to this side. Surely Lima or Rivas would have been the better choices.

Respuesta: Melli

I agree. Rivas played very well last Sunday. Melli is a mess.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por gui Ver Mensaje
      I agree. Rivas played very well last Sunday. Melli is a mess.
      yes, he's messy

I used to like him, and I would give him a chance though...

Comentario

I strongly attacked Melli in recent weeks and months for his poor performances (and rightly so), but I must say that his performances against Sevilla and Barcelona were absolutely superb. Hopefully this is a turning point for the defender and he can go from strength to strength.

Comentario

Good match by Melli, I still remember the great pass he did last week to Sergio garcía.

Comentario

Melli has now made declarations where he still believes that we can fight for Europe. Or at least get closer. Of course you have to be positive, but if I were Melli I would stop dreaming. If he still remembers we are 2 points from the relegation zone.

Comentario

Yeah, melli is perhaps a bit optimistic, but then we're a good team with many great players and we SHOULD be able to get one of the uefa cup places. Now its time to climb in the table and I don't understand what teams like gijon, huelva, almeria and also the surprise team malaga do ahead of us. Anyway the playing schedule is better now after villareal and I hope betis takes its rightfull place.

I just want to add that I think Melli is a great deffender even though he gets crazy some times, but I hope he'll stay here for a long time,.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
              Espere un momento...
              X