• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• A Kameni Investment?

Spurs: Keeper on verge of Valencia move

Guillem Balague Football Website

Cesar Sanchez, the Tottenham Hotspur reserve goalkeeper, may be on the verge of a move to La Liga side Valencia. A deal could be agreed within the next 24-48 hours provided all parties can agree financial terms.

Cesar, who joined Tottenham from Zaragoza in the summer, has made just one appearance for Spurs this season when he came off the bench in the Carling Cup win over Liverpool and Harry made Redknapp has made no secret of his lack of faith in the Spanish keeper.

The Spurs boss said recently: “I'm looking for someone who is good enough for the first team when you need him. If I had confidence in the Spanish goalkeeper, I would have played him."

Valencia are looking for a cheap, or even free, short term solution to provide cover for first choice keeper Renan, currently sidelined for around four to six weeks with an injury.

Espanyol had also been linked in the press with a move for Cesar, but there is no truth in the reports that the former Zaragoza keeper is headed for the Barcelona based club. Meanwhile, Espanyol have made Carlos Kameni available for an immediate transfer at around €1 million.
    Kameni at €1 million? That's very cheap. Would everyone see that as a good investment for this team? Don't get me wrong, I like Ricardo a lot, but it'd be a great signing for the present and the future.

Respuesta: A Kameni Investment?

Hi,

I think that investment you are talking about could be risky. Not because of the money, because it is not that much considering how much teams are paying to sign a player, but the problem is that he is not very regular. Kameni can save goals that seem impossible to be saved, but he has a lot of beginners errors. He is not a bad goalie at all and I am not saying that our team should show any interest whatsoever, it is just that I think he is a little overrated. But then again, that is only my opinion. Have a great day!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por joaquin17ireland Ver Mensaje
      Kameni at €1 million? That's very cheap. Would everyone see that as a good investment for this team? Don't get me wrong, I like Ricardo a lot, but it'd be a great signing for the present and the future.
      The transfer of 37 years old César Sánchez is definitif.

Comentario

To be honest, Kameni´s transfer for only 1 million is cheap, but...I don´t like Kameni!!!

Can be a good deal if we sell him after to somebody else.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
        Espere un momento...
        X